YOGA BACK & NECK CARE (5-week workshop) for all levels!
Dear Yoga Student,If you suffer from back or neck pain, or if you constantly struggle with painful backbends in yoga class, then I’d like to tell you about a very unique way you to use targeted yoga practices therapeutically at home to heal your spine. Here’s what’s going on… As a yoga teacher, one of the top reasons people come to class is to heal their injured back or neck. Truth be told, almost all yoga practices are in some way connected to the spine, so it makes sense that yoga has become so popular for back and neck care. Sometimes people have slipped disk or been in an accident, but even more often, people have been working sedentary jobs for years and their spine is weak, stiff, and downright frustrating.
Tell tale Signs That You’ve Got a Back Problem (or will soon enough):
- It’s painful (or impossible) to bend forward
- Bend bends are painful (or impossible) even in the most-gentle of yoga poses
- You suffer from radiating pain up your back or down into your bum or legs
- Your shoulders are hunched forward
- Your spine feels locked-up in the lumber (lower back), thoracic (middle back) or cervical spine
Here’s My Story…
Here’s What I’ve Learned…
Join this Exclusive Workshop…
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to identify muscle imbalances in the body (one of the leading causes of spinal injuries)
- How to safely correct imbalances
- How to improve strength and flexibility
- How to understand your unique body, posture, and tendencies
- How a simple 15-minute daily practice can completely change your posture and the health of your spine
- Nutrition and lifestyle tricks for relieving inflammation, optimizing your flexibility, and reducing recovery time
- Simple self-treatment solutions for a sore body
Here’s how it works…
Yoga for Back & Neck Care Workshop Overview
And what are the results?
Yoga for Back & Neck Care will help you:
- Relieve back & neck pain
- Increase your mobility & range of motion
- Become stronger
- Become more flexible
- Achieve greater balance
- Stabilize your joints
Frequently Asked Questions…
|Is this for beginners?|
This is an all-levels course which means we have brand new beginners all the way to yoga teachers.
|If I’m a beginner, where can I ask questions?|
You are welcome to ask questions at ANY of the class times, but just so you know, there is a special forum thread just for beginners. Kimberly and I personally answer questions there, so you’ll get all the help you need.
The same goes for teachers. We’re keeping the course very small, so you’ll have time to ask us teaching questions live during class or else in the teacher’s area in the forum.
|Is this course about extreme flexibility?|
No, this course is about healing your body through yoga, finding strength and balance.
|What if I’m not tech savvy?|
Being tech savvy is really overrated in my opinion, so we’ve created the program so that anyone can easily access all the materials from any computer. It’s fast and easy, and our support team can help with any questions. Basically, if you can send an email and you can use a phone, you’ll have no problems at all.
|If I have questions for Lucas or Kimberly, will they really answer them?|
Yes, 100% for sure. We kept the course small for just this reason. The only caveat is that we are not medical doctors and cannot give medical or treatment advice.
|Why is there such limited space in the course?|
Kimberly and I are both used to working with very small in-person groups. Through this new virtual course format, we can work with more students, for sure, but there’s no way we can accept everyone.
Currently, we have over 1600 people on the waiting list and we can’t even accept 10% of those students.
Here’s What You’ll Experience…
PLUS… Get 2 *Limited Time* Bonuses
Here’s how it works:
- You take 3 pictures of yourself form the side
- You send us the photos (we’ll give you instructions) and you’ll get a posture analysis emailed to you personally.
Who is This Course For?
It’s designed for:
- People who struggle with back & neck pain
- “Desk job” workers who feel stiff and want solutions
- Yoga students who have painful, restricted back bends
- Yoga teachers who want to add to their toolkit and better serve their students
- Real people like you who looking to live happier, pain-free lives
- YES! Beginners welcome
Don’t Worry… It’s Not a Big Time Commitment
And here’s the best part: we’ll learn a ton of great tools in our 5 weeks together, but to maintain your practice, all you need is ateeny tiny commitment of 15 minutes per day. Just 15 minutes per day!
Yoga for Back & Neck Care Workshop
Virtual Course – Available Worldwide
Here’s What You Get…
- 5 Core Lessons (live class & video recordings)
- 5 Yoga Practices (15 minute sessions on video& audio)
- 5 Yoga Pose Charts (full color, PDF downloads)
- 2 Ask Kimberly Live Session Recordings
- 24/7 Members Forum Access (get help from Lucas & Kimberly,connect with other members, share successes and challenges)
Plus Two Amazing Bonuses…
- “Ouch My Back Hurts” & “Secrets of the Psoas”
Bonus Lectures with Kimberly Johnson & Jesse Cannone
- Posture Photo Analysis by Kimberly
(submit your photos and get feedback on your postures).
I Understand That…
- All levels (beginners all the way to teachers) are welcome
- This program is 100% guaranteed (love it or don’t pay)
- All materials will be archived in my members area for me to access for as long as I like (no rush, no deadline, no pressure)
Total Value: $612 You Save 88%
100% Digital Product – No Shipping – Instant Access
365-Day 100% “Wow” Guarantee – Like everything at YOGABODY, this course is 100% guaranteed so that if for any reason (or no reason at all) you are not happy, just send one email and you’ll get a full and prompt refund. No hassles, no catch. This is only fun for us if you get great results, are engaged, and experience the wonderful benefits of yoga.
Please Hurry – Space LimitedI’m excited to work with you. I know this course will fill very quickly, so if you come back to this page later on and it’s not working, that means we’ve filled the course and taken the page down. Thanks again for watching this short video and I hope to see you inside the Yoga for Back & Neck Care member’s area very soon.
p.s. Immediately after you “join” us, you’ll get access to the members area and you can start learning and watching right away. Instant access! See you in there… SIGN UP NOW
YOGABODY Naturals LLC